Thursday, 20 December 2012

A Book That Made Me Wish The World Was Ending



This next book was a stinker. But I had to finish it just to see if the author got his just desert. If the world is filling up with egotistical idiots like this bloke, then I don't mind if the Mayans are right.






I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell by Tucker Max



This book made me so mad. Luckily I was reading it on my Kindle; otherwise it would have been flung across the room on numerous occasions. Tucker Max is what we call in Australia a wanker, or my favourite new word, a f#$%tard, better known in other countries as a douche bag. This book is one long bragging session about the women he has treated like crap, the amount of alcohol he has drunk, and how awesome he is. I read it to the end just to see if he got his comeuppance, but alas I was disappointed.


0 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment