Saturday, 22 December 2012

Books Books And More Books!!


I am one happy Lazy Book Reviewer and it's not even Christmas yet. I have so many new books to read I don't know where to start. I might have to get organises and do up a reading list. But then again maybe not as I am a man of many a whim. 

Also I am very excited by a few books that have Amazon’s whisper-sync. This allows you to listen to an audio version of the book, then when you go to read it on your kindle (3G and wireless only) it opens up to the page you had listened to, or vice versa. How awesome is that. The other up shot to it is instead of having to pay up to $40 dollars for an audiobook; you can buy them for as little as $1.99, that is if you have bought the e-book versio.

So I hope you the reader hangs in there for  next year, as it is looking like a great one for book reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment