Friday, 7 December 2012

INDIE AUTHORS

As part of my Blog I will be posting reviews on some great Indie Authors books. I encourage all to give these books a go and support these independent Authors.



Z Plan: Blood On The Sand

Review 


This book builds up like a wave with a nice gentle swell and ends up smashing with fury upon the rock strewn shore. The author delivers all you expect in a book of this genre with a lot more added for good measure. I was drawn into the story and had to know what was going happen next so much that I read this book in two sittings. Overall a cracker of a tale and one that I recommend to all.


4 Stars

Here is a link to the Z plan Blog: Z Plan Blog


End of Faith a Novel

Review

For me this was a book of two parts. The front half of the book sets out the characters and the premiss of the story a pandemic that nearly wipes out mankind.It does well to set up a launch pad for the second half of the book. The second half of the book is were this story really kicks into gear and left me wanting more and more and more. A great first novel from this talented writer who puts a refreshing twist on the end of days theme.


4 Stars

2 comments:

  1. Have you read S.M. McEachern's Sunset Rising. I discovered her work this fall. I was impressed and amazed by her story.

    I also found Hugh Howey's Wool Omnibus? Another great book.

    Thanks for the recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly congrats on being the first person to post on my blog :)

    Secondly thanks for the recommendations looks like my kind of book. I am sure a review will make an appearance next year.

    ReplyDelete