Saturday, 29 December 2012

My Author Of The Year

The Lazy Book Reviewers Author of the Year was an easy decision to make. The author has arrived on the scene in a big way and has made 2012 his year. His book Wool has reached the number one spot in the Kindle store, is a New York Times and US Today best seller, been picked up by Random house, as well as having Ridley Scott and Steve Zaillian option the film rights.

If you have not already guessed my author of the year is Hugh Howey. His book series Wool in my opinion is destined to be a classic, up there with other great Sci-Fi series such as Frank Herberts Dune. As well as his popular Wool series he has some other great books such as the Molly Fyde series and one of my all time favourites I Zombie.

So a big hats off to Hugh Howey for what has been a spectacular year for this author. I look forward to see what 2013 brings from and for this author. Mark my words Hugh will be the next big author to hit the prints.


Books by Hugh Howey

No comments:

Post a Comment