Monday, 24 December 2012

My Xmas Day Book Review

Christmas is upon us and the Lazy Book Reviewer has been up since the crack of dawn. For my Xmas book review I thought I should review a up beat book. So I turned to Terry Pratchett who's books always make me chuckle. So from me, I hope you all have a great day where ever you may be.



The Last Continent by Terry Pratchett


A true blue bonza read. Pratchett turns his satirical eye to Australia, or in the case of the discworld the lost continent of XXXX. A rip snorter of a rump with Rincewind once again getting into more trouble than it is worth. From the origins of Vegimite, to how the platypus came to be, laughs abound and make no mistake about it. So do yourself a favour and crack a tinny,  settle down for a cracker of a read, and be ready to be girt by a sea of laughter. Oh and be aware of the drop bears, no worries.

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment