Sunday, 30 December 2012

The Last Book Review for 2012


For my last book review of the year I have chosen a book off my read shelf at random. Before I get on with the review, I would like to thank everyone this year who has taken the time to check out my blog. I will return next year with more reviews, more confessions and plenty of rambling, so I hope you pop in and take a look. So from The Lazy Book Reviewer I wish you all the best for the rest of the year and a great 2013.




The Adventure of English by Melvyn Bragg


I found this book to be as enthralling as any good novel. The Adventure of English follows the life and times of our mother tongue, through all its high and low points. This book has so many interesting facts that I have already ear-marked it to read again. This book is for anyone with a passing interest in the history of English and how it came to be.

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment