Monday, 31 December 2012

Welcome to 2013

Hi and welcome to 2013. This year is looking great with a lot of books already lined up to review. As always there will be lots of indie authors to review as well as whatever catches my eye.

This blog has now been running for a month and I would love to hear back from you the readers. If you can think of any way I can improve the blog please contact me and let me know. It gives me great joy in doing this blog and I hope some of you out there are getting some enjoyment and some great recommendations on what to read next.

So what's new for this year? I am currently lining up a feature interview with an author for February, and hope to make this a regular feature of the blog. Also a bit of tinkering is happening behind the scenes and there is a possibility for a fiction series to be hosted on the blog.

I hope you can join me for 2013 and please send me any ideas or feedback on how to improve the blog. If anyone would like to contribute to the blog also feel free to contact me.


No comments:

Post a Comment