Monday, 17 December 2012

WHAM!!!!!

For those of you that have not heard of The Monster Hunter International series, here is the review for the first book of the series. Once you get passed the non-inspiring book title you are in for awesome read.



Monster Hunter International by Larry Correia

This book packs one hell of punch. Sick of your namby pamby Twilight vampires and werewolves, then immerse yourself in the gritty world of Monster Hunters. I have to admit I entered this book with trepidation, not the most inviting book tile ever. But once I read the first page I was hooked. This author makes Tarantino look like a wimp; it hits you so hard it makes your dog bleed, even if you don't have a dog. If you love your monsters scary and evil and your heroes full of one liners, than this is your book. If you have not taken my hint yet, I'll put it to you nice and simple check out this book!!

4.5 Stars

3 comments:

  1. I am so confused by this site. :D
    There has got to be an easier way to keep up with you without having to log in here. I just want it to come up in Facebook, then I'd be set.

    But what I really wanted to say was how much I love this series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn you can relax there is a Facebook page coming soon. I will post a link to it shortly.

    As for this series it is the best I have read in a long time. There has to be a movie coming soon, no Tom Cruise though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect, though I finally figured out how to bookmark what I want so I should be able to keep up now. :)

    ReplyDelete