Tuesday, 16 April 2013

More Children Book Reviews On The Way

As a father of two, soon to be three children. I have decided to diversify my book reviews and will soon be posting reviews on some great Children's Books. As always I will look at reviewing independent authors and small publishing company's books. I hope you will join me in looking at some of the fantastic book available for the younger readers.

I will be kicking things of with a joint book review with the Lazy Book Reviewer Junior as well as an interview with the author of the book. Keep an eye out for this new and exciting thread. Also look out for more reviews from Junior as I unleash him uncensored onto the site.


Up Coming Children's Book Review:





The Giant Bowl Of Chocolate By Marion Lucy and Illustrated by Nathaniel Eckstrom


No comments:

Post a Comment