Sunday, 26 May 2013

Druga Hits The Mark Again


Silent Victor by Jacqueline Druga

This is the second book by this author I have read, and like the first book I was not disappointed. Jacqueline Druga is a master when it comes to nasty viruses bringing humanity to the edge of extinction. Silent Victor sees a killer virus released that nearly wipes out mankind in a matter of a week. The plot is well thought out and executed and I for one enjoyed the journey it took me on. The virus component of this book is well thought out and it is evident the author has done her homework. The characters and their relationships with each other were engaging and believable.

I love books like this as they scare the crap out of me more than any horror book. The chilling fact is that at any time a mutated virus could wreak havoc upon the human population, it has happened before and it is bound to happen again .I for one will be back for the next instalment of this series. This author is certainly becoming one of my favourites.

3.5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment