Friday, 3 May 2013

The Next Book In The Series Better Deliver!

Bitter Seeds by Ian Tregillis

I found it very difficult to get into this book. The start for me was way too busy trying to introduce a truck load of characters and plot. By the half way mark this book starts to hit its stride and I found my early misgivings starting to wane. By the end of the book I was ready to give the next book in the series a go. I am hoping that as a whole this series deliver more than its first instalment. The plot has so much potential, crazy super Nazi's with inhumane powers versus British warlocks, should see the action jumping of the pages. I am hoping this book is the jumping point in would could be a cracker of a series. For me the next instalment better deliver or I am gone regardless of what George R.R Martin thinks about the author.

2.5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment