Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Surfer Nazis.....Say No More!


Deluge of the Dead by David P. Forsyth

Deluge the Dead returns to the form shown in the first book of the series. Gone is all the nitty gritty details of the organisation of the flotilla that seemed to dominate book two. What we have here is the return of some good ole fashion Zombie bashing fun. I could literally see the pink mist as zombie after zombie lost their heads. Chuck in a bunch of surf Nazis who dream to pirates and what you have is a shining example of great Zombie yarn. The author uses the surf Nazis to show the dark side of humanity. It is all well and good of being afraid of the undead but I would not take my eye off that young gentleman with a Mohawk if I was you. Well done Mr Forsyth I look forward to the next instalment in the Sovereign Spirit saga

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment