Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Up Coming Blog Tour



I am very excited to announce that this site has been chosen as a stop for J J Marshalls blog tour. I will be posting a review of his  new book on the 28th of October. So make sure to call in and see my thoughts on this promising looking read.

For those of you unfamiliar with blog tours these are ways for authors to gain exposure of their books by having it featured across numerous blogs. These tours are organised events that also give the bloggers access to a new audience. The benefit to you the reader is that you get exposure to some great books and authors. As always my review on the book will be honest and heart felt and to the point. This is my first time taking part of a blog tour so I would love to hear some feedback on it. Let me know if you would like to see more or less of this type of event in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment