Wednesday, 18 December 2013

The Lazy Book Reviewer One Year On


The Lazy Book Reviewer is celebrating one year of blogging. I would like to thank everyone for helping us reach over 19,000 page hits for the year. It is truly humbling to think that this blog is seen in over 30 Countries. 

I started this blog to help me through a difficult time in my life and I am pleased to say that it worked. I would like to give a special thanks to my wife who has put up with my obsessive reading and to my son for contributing with some reviews. Also I would like to thank all the authors that have given me their books  in return for a fair and honest review. My biggest thanks go to you the reader. Without you my blog would have disappeared into the web wasteland.  I hope that I have helped point you towards some great reads.

As the year comes to a close I turn my eyes onto what the next well bring. With 90 books so far read for the year I hope to crack the magic 100 next year. So I hope you can join me for another year of reviews  and interesting tit-bits. I am looking at being able to offer some more give away as well next year, as my way of thanking you the reader. Stay along for the ride as next year is sure to be a blast.


No comments:

Post a Comment