Saturday, 31 May 2014

Hold On While I Catch My Breath!!!!




This book grabs you from the very beginning and does not let you go until you way after the end, as you sit there trying to process the full extent of what you have just read.. For someone like me who is not a huge fan of murder thrillers this book delivered a lot more than I was expecting. The character and plot development was just superb and each chapter had that little hook to drag you further into the story. I am not going to go into the storyline here because I don't want to ruin or diminish any of the impact of this first rate story for the reader.

This book for me once again highlights to me all that is good about Indie authors and that is a vibrant and creative revolution of the publishing industry. I look forward to diving into more of this authors offerings in the near future.

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment