Sunday, 8 June 2014

Food For Thought



Be warned after reading this book you will never look at eating and the digestive process the same way again. Once again Mary Roach serves up another fascinating journey into the less glamorous sciences of subjects most people are happy not to think about.

I mean I had no idea that I produce two types of saliva and I now have a greater appreciation of this and many other  of my bodies digestive processes. Being introduced to the wonders of fecal transplant is just one the amazing subjects you will be exposed to during this engrossing read, I s..t you not people.


This has been one of my favorite reads by far this year. So if you have not yet sampled what this author has to offer then it is time to sit down put on a bib and dig in.

5 Stars & the LBR Tick Of Approval

No comments:

Post a Comment