Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Don't Bother





 
What can I say I went into this book with high expectations and I walked away wondering what all the fuss was about. The background to this book had so much potential, a world drowning by a changed weather system where rain, rain and more rain was the constant forecast.

 The book started off well enough setting the scene of desolation in which the tale would be told. But very quickly this book got bogged down in the narrative with the author struggling to make the story flow. I found myself often skim reading through entire sections. In the end I had to push my way through this book hoping for a ray of sunshine at the end, which sadly never came. So far to date this has been my most disappointing read of the year.

2 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment