Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Finally a Bedtime Book For Adults



I love this book as it gives voice to thoughts I dare not speaks. Like parents all around the world I love my kids to bits, but they push my tolerance and frustration levels to the max at times. Go the  F*#@K To Sleep is the ultimate bedtime story for adults that will leave you in stiches. It is one of the funniest books I have EVER READ. It's glad to know that I am not the only one that have wished my children would just go the f@#*k to sleep.
What made this book even better is that I purchased the audible version, yes I was to lazy to read a 32 page book with pictures. In the audible version you get the joy of Samuel L Jackson reading the book to you. No one makes swearing sound as good as Mr. Jackson.
5 Stars, LBR Tick of Approval

No comments:

Post a Comment