Monday, 9 February 2015

A Smart Sci-Fi Thriller


 
This is my first book by E.E Giorgi and I am happy to say it will not be my last. Gene Cards delivers a smart futuristic thriller that ticks all the right boxes.
The world created by the author is a frightening amalgamation of global warming and science gone mad. We are immersed into this world with a combination of good character and story development. This is a story that is well thought and this shows in throughout the development of the plot. What I loved about this read was that the futuristic components were not that much of a stretch of one’s imagination. This lends to a more realistic feel to the plot.
Gene Cards will have you hooked to the end. I look forward to the delving back into this dystopian world soon.
 
3.5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment