Thursday, 5 March 2015

Please Sir May I Have Some More?

 
 
 
 
 
This book is responsible for my tired and slightly cranky mood as I type this review. Nicholas Sansbury Smith has produced a book that I simply could not put down. This second book in the Extinction Cycle series powers on from its predecessor to deliver a first class story that mixes so many genres together seamlessly.

Extinction Edge pull together a touch of Post-Apocalypse, Sci-fi, Science, Thriller and Action to deliver a narrative that compels you to read on way past bedtime. Like all good series the main story-line continues to develop along with the main characters and ends leaving the reader wanting more. The author's ability to pull you into the story is what makes this book a fantastic 5 Star read. I look forward in seeing how this series evolves and adapts in it's next offering.
5 Stars
 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment