Tuesday, 26 May 2015

A Fitting Finale

The Atlantis World sees the conclusion of A.G Riddles Origins trilogy and it delivers a fitting end to a great series. But be warned this book requires a lot of concentration as it weaves a even more intricate narrative than the other books combined.

The author manages to deliver a book that while keeping the feel of the other two books still deliver a completely different experience. As mentioned before this book requires a lot of concentration and can leave you feeling exhausted at times. This for me was an excellent experience as it made me feel like I was working for my entertainment.

I have listened to this entire series on Audibook and have been very impressed overall by their productions. Stephen Bel Davies does an excellent job in narrating the series and delivers a very consistent performance across the trilogy.

4.5 Headphones

No comments:

Post a Comment