Sunday, 13 September 2015

King Strikes Again


 
This book is an excellent and enthralling read but I would expect no less from Stephen King. I am very much a Johnny come lately with Mr King avoiding his books for years for a reason I can no longer remember. But as they say there is no time like the present and this book has only added to my desire to read more.
Mr Mercedes delivers a great character driven narrative that has you on the edge of your seat as you taken on a reckless thrill ride. This is my third King novel and it was not what I was expecting. This godfather of Horror has delivered a first class Thriller that is both familiar and unpredictable. This is what I think really drives this book. Just as you get comfortable and think you have grasp of the books directions you are thrown a curve-ball that makes you pay attention.
 
Overall this book is a top notch read from cover to cover. It will entertain even the most discerning reader so pick up a copy and get reading.
 
4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment