Thursday, 14 July 2016

I'm Not Buying It!



How this book stayed off my Radar for so long is a complete mystery to me. This book has me in two minds. Parts of it I really enjoyed and others I felt like I was preached at.

The bits I liked tell of the US and friends manipulating and controlling other countries so easily under the guise of economic assistance. I had a small inkling of this but was astounded by the depth of their apparent schemes. As a reader you have to take a lot of what the author is saying on face as there are no other “insider” publications around to compare with.

What I did not like was authors apparent turn around and preaching about not be blind to what is going on and this soured the book for me. It was like he was trying to justify what he was apparently involved in by warning us all to be aware. Sorry I'm not buying it.
2.5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment