Sunday, 24 July 2016

My First 6 Star Review




This book for me is a solid 6 stars as Nicholas Sansbury Smith delivers yet again. Hell Divers unbelievably takes it another notch above his excellent Extinction Cycle series.

"Today we dive so humanity survives" sums up the premise of this book so well. The author has crafted yet another engrossing apocalyptic world in which we are plunged. It all starts with what is in my opinion the best opening chapter EVER. It slaps around the face and ensures you are paying attention and also let you know you are in for one hell of a ride.

If Hell Diver is anything to go by then this trilogy is destined to become a classic and this young author had definitely taken his place amongst the best. The second book will see if I am right and I willing to bet a Kidney it is.

6 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment