Thursday, 19 January 2017

Sympathy for the Devil


A very interesting and entertaining short read that delivers a very intriguing story. Satan's Plea is a letter from Lucifer as he tells his story of the story before the big man comes to clean house one final time. The narrative is very well constructed and.....well it has you feeling sympathy for the devil.

The Devils spin on some of the bibles stories is highly entertaining as is his spin on God's personality. I found myself disappointed when this book came to an end as I was just really settling into it. I suppose that is not a bad thing. All I ask of Nelson Lowhim is please sir can we have some more.

4 Stars

1 comment:

  1. I'm really glad you enjoyed the book, Michael! And I'll get on a sequel as soon as I can.
    If any of your readers want the audiobook (from Audible) just post here or email me (need an email address for this) and I'll gladly provide them to all who want one (while they last). First come first serve, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete